white bird

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013
      Hi All,
      A curious thing showed up at the bird feeder this morning.
      A white dove is hanging out on the edges of our bird feeders.
      A close exam of this critter reveals all white plumage except a
      faint dot of tan along edge of wings and a faint tan collar.  The bill is
      pink, but the eyes are dark.  Size of a collared dove.  It is very shy.
      Bill Harris, Montrose