Fw: Kamikaze

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
    Maybe some of you would like to help with this ID.  The bird was a window killed, I presume, near Telluride.  I thought I knew what it is but more research has left me wondering if I am right.  I will forward one more photo of the back.
    Coen

    Message 2 of 2 , Jun 22, 2013
      Coen,

      Don't know the size but could it be an oriole of some flavor? Although lack of wing bars is problematic.
      Geoff

      Greetings,