Re: [wsbn] Dave Trappett, Potential email hacking

  • Robin Nicholoff
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
      Yes, I got the one from Lynn & clicked on the link----bogus.

      -Robin Nicholoff
      Hotchkiss

      On Jun 18, 2013, at 5:00 PM, As <dentrada@...> wrote:

      I have seen a couple of suspicious emails, one from Sue Hirshman and one from Lynn Alterman. I would be careful clicking on any links on these and watch out for others I may not have seen yet. My apologies to Sue and Lynn if I am incorrect about this.

      Dave Trappett
      Grand Junction

      Sent from my iPod

    • Tom & Kay McConnell
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2013
        Have moved both accounts to moderated.  Too bad the spammers make us watch this instead of enjoying the birds.

        Tom McConnell
        List Moderator