Photos from Nucla area!

    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2013
    Greetings,
    Attached are four photos.  The first one is easy to ID and was taken yesterday in the yard.  The second photo was taken 27 May in San Miguel County in Big Gypsum Valley.  The last two were taken today at Nucla Town Reservoir.  The first two species I am sure of the ID.  The last species I think I know but am not 100% sure.
    Maybe you would like to take a shot at the IDs.
    Coen
  • Shep & Mary Harris
    Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2013
      Here's my guess -
      WWDO
      SCOR
      BOGU
      RBGU
      Did I even get the abrevs correct?
      Thanks,
      Mary

      [Attachment(s) from Brenda Wright included below]