Re: migrants falling from the sky etc.

  • Bill Harris
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2013
      This morning, after the passage of a cold front, rain last night, I had the usual
      species in the yard – doves, sparrows, finches, robins and starlings, but also
      yellow-rump warblers, a lazuli bunting, yellow warblers, evening grosbeaks
      common grackles and American goldfinches.  The display isn’t common for my suburban yard.
      Bill Harris, Montrose, CO