  • jan and jerry fedrizzi
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 11:13 AM
      Our 6" snowfall brought in 18 White Crowned sparrows, a dozen Vespers and one each of Sage Thrasher and Chipping Sparrow.
      Jerry Fedrizzi
      Eagle
    • Bill Harris
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 11:34 AM
        This morning, after the passage of a cold front, rain last night, I had the usual
        species in the yard – doves, sparrows, finches, robins and starlings, but also
        yellow-rump warblers, a lazuli bunting, yellow warblers, evening grosbeaks
        common grackles and American goldfinches.  The display isn’t common for my suburban yard.
        Bill Harris, Montrose, CO