First of year birds!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 9:48 AM
    Greetings,
    This morning at the Nucla sewer ponds several swallows were present.  Most of the swallows were Tree Swallows but in the mix were Bank and Barn Swallows.  Tomorrow morning should be great for birding!  I have attached some swallow date from past years.  I am sure there is other data out there but it is interesting to track the data over the last several years.
    Coen