Cranes at Delta

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2012

      Evey et al., I again added up the four flocks that Andrea and I had counted yesterday west of Delta, and the number is slightly higher than what I reported to you last night:

      263 + 28 + 292 + 200 = 783 Sandhill Cranes as of yesterday 12/2/12

      Of the white geese at Confluence, mostly with their heads tucked, my best SWAG was 10 Snow and 4 Ross’s