nice push of hummingbirds here!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2012

      With this wee bit o’ weather coming down off the Colorado National Monument this evening, we had a huge push of hums into our humgartenplatz of Agastache (cana, rupestris, aurantiaca) and our humfeeders.  I speak of *much* hummer cussing, discussing, fussing, bustling, hormonally driven ~KINETIC~ENERGY~~~!!!

      Life is good, even though the shorebirds are so far away,

      Larry

      GJ