HART'S BASIN

  • Evelyn Horn
    Message 1 of 360 , Aug 9, 2012
      Thursday, August 8.  5 PM

      Yesterday I found about 40 American White Pelicans, about 30 Great Blue Herons. Jim Wallace reported a Great Egret, but I couldn't find it.
      Antelope Hill pipeline is now a Pelican-Heron perching  haven:-)
      You need a scope to see much of anything!
      Evey Horn
    • Evelyn Horn
      Message 360 of 360 , Jan 29
        DAVE GaLINAT SAW 16 sANDHILL CRANES A THE RESERVOIR THIS AFTERNOON
        Evey