RE: [cobirds] Gunnison (and Grand Junction) area birds

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012

      Holly et al., I think “yes, very possible” regarding the birds in locations listed below, because birds are on the move, already dispersing away from their nesting areas.  Witness a couple of species I don’t generally see in our hood (Redlands at 4750 ft) as breeders: yesterday an Olive-sided Flycatcher was here all day long, and this morning an Osprey was circling above our house.  Both kind of unusual in our hood in August.

      Congrats on your mammals!

      Larry

      GJ