Re: [wsbn] CRANE-HUNT

  • Andrea Robinsong
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
      Great work, Evie and WSBNers!!!!!

      This is wonderful news on so many levels!

      Andrea Robinsong

      On 8/7/2012 6:55 PM, Evelyn Horn wrote:

      I have the entire letter if anyone is interested.

      I received this from the Colorado Crane conservation Coalition.
      Now they're planning the first annual Yampa Valley Crane Festival.
      Evey Horn

      GOOD NEWS!!!

      We just learned from our attorney that the Central and Pacific Flyway Councils' recommendation to establish a new RMP sandhill crane hunt area in northwest Colorado, identified in the May 17 proposed rule, was withdrawn by both Councils at the June 19-20 SRC meetings. Here’s the note she sent to Nancy :