Indigo Bunting and Mac Warbler, Aug 7

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      This morning a female Indigo Bunting was seen in my yard (yard species #175!).  Also, first MacGillivray's Warbler of the fall.  Fall warbler migration is on!  One Calliope Hummingbird also visiting feeder.  Many Lazuli and this Indigo Bunting were chowing down on my sunflowers in our flower field.  Many Lesser and American Goldfinches and Pine Siskins have been eating the seeds from our sunflowers for the last month.  My yard species count is up to 103 for 2012.

      --
      Jason Beason
      Paonia - Delta County