Craig Great Egrets

  • Forrest Luke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012

      I checked the CMS Pond off First Street in Craig last evening and there are now two Great Egrets present. In addition, there were six dowitchers, a Baird’s Sandpiper, ibis, Wood Ducks, Wilson’s Phalaropes and a few other species. Lot’s of exposed mudflats could make for an interesting place to check shorebird migration this fall.

      Forrest Luke