Hummingbird 2nd nesting

  • Rick Harner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      FYI

      A neighbor of ours has a Blackchinned nesting under the eve on a bracket. This is the second nesting this season. This nest has been consistently used in all but one of the last eight years. The nest overwinters in good condition in its protected location waiting for its "snowbird" to return.

      Also, I'm using iBird Pro 6 app on my IPAD and loving it!

      Rick Harner

      Cedaredge, CO