Great Egret in Craig

  • Forrest Luke
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2012

      Over the weekend there was a great egret hanging out at the Moffat County Maintenance Shop pond off First Street. One was seen earlier this Spring, so I’m wondering if it may not be spending the summer in the area.

      There was a black-crowned night heron at the Perch Pond. It was also seen previously and may be summering. Also, nine ibis that have been hanging out.

      Forrest Luke

      Craig