Caspian Tern

  • Scott Wilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2012
      Flying over the river near Corn Lake on 6/7.  Headed downriver.

    • leon stigen
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2015
        I was out on my bike this morning and saw one Caspian Tern flying around the larger ponds along the bike path halfway to Walter Walker Wildlife Area. Also, there was one Black Phoebe displaying and calling loudly from a dead tree near Phoebe Rock. Of course, Great Horned Owl young still active in their nest!
           Lee Stigen
           Grand Junction
           P. S. Beautiful Corn Snake along the trail in Connected Lakes!