RE: [wsbn] Black-chinned Sparrows - more begging

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012

      Not the sparrows, ME!  I’m submitting a write-up to the Colorado Bird Records Committee and I would like to include ALL SIGHTINGS this year.  Please let me know if you’ve seen the bird(s), the number of observers, approximate location, behaviors of note, and the date(s).  Please please please.  Your reward will be indescribable!  ;-)

      Larry