Moffat - Gray Vireos

  • Victor Zerbi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012
      I left early this morning and drove up to Dinosaur to look for Coen's Gray Vireos. This bird has been a Moffat County nemesis of mine for several years. With Coen's GPS directions and Google Earth I found four Gray Vireos very easily.

      I then tried for the Scott's Oriole seen in Echo Canyon for several hours with no luck at all. Habitat looks good but no Scott's.

      Vic Zerbi