3 White-rumped Sandpipers still, Spring Park resr, Eagle Cty

  • Dick Filby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2012

      Hi all

      Tom and Kay McConnell were heading up Spring Park reservoir this morning, and Denise and I joined them.  Thanks for the ride!

      There are still at least 3 White-rumped Sandpipers there, towards the south end.  A telescope is required as you can only view (distantly) from the road, and heatwaves will probably preclude getting conclusive id views again today until dusk

      Good birding

      Dick Filby

      Carbondale CO