White-rumped Sandpiper update, Spring Park reservoir, Eagle Cty

  • Dick Filby
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012

      Hi all

      Popped back up to Spring Park reservoir (El Jebel) at the tail end of our late morning thunderstorm, to see if anything new had dropped in (it hadn’t) and to take advantage of the better viewing conditions, before the heat-waves returned.

      I could only relocate 7 White-rumped Sandpipers – but they were all near the dam at 12:30, giving nice views in the scope.  Could only relocate 2 of this morning’s 3 Spotted Sandpipers

      Good birding all

      Dick Filby

      Carbondale