White-rumped Sandpipers - Eagle

  • Victor Zerbi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2012
      This morning Sandra and I followed up on Dick Filby's White-rumped Sandpipers at Spring Park Res. in Eagle County. We found on on the mud flats at the south end of the Res. Soon thereafter we also had a Dick Filby sighting. He tried to take some pictures. Hope they come out. There were also 10 to 13 peeps at the north end of the Res. but too far to ID. Ibis were also at the north end and a Common Loon at the south end.

      Vic Zerbi