cedar waxwing in Paonia

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      carrying nesting materials.  No idea where it was headed, we ran into each other coming around the end of a horse trailer, which was distictly lacking in waxwing nesting habitat.  Will keep an eye out.  I did find a partially constructed nest lying in the parking lot yesterday, constructed entirely of horsehair.  I suspect robins, however.

      Dennis Garrison