GVAS Field Trips

  • DouGuru
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      With Paul Didier stepping down as the field trip coordinator for the Grand Valley Audubon Society I will be doing my best to take on this responsibility. If anyone has any ideas for day trips this summer, or would like to lead a group through some of their favorite west slope birding locations please let me know. We can work out the days and times and get a field trip notice posted to the website (http://audubongv.org/go-birding/field-trips). I would like to see us have more activity through the summer months where historically we have not had many organized trips.

      Thank you

      Doug Shoffner