CRANE HUNT

  • Evelyn Horn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 26, 2012
      I just read Larry's posts, and decided to add this bit.

        When we left the hearing in the Courtyard Maririo (GJ),
      the chairman stated that "there would be no decision at this time."
      And I thought, "maybe sometime later today or tomorrow?"
          I took a few days off to attend the events of Mary Taylor YOung
      in Junction, but now I'm back to trying to make progress against
      the hunt.
          I'll post any information that I receive. I promise  to be civil :-)
      Evey Horn

          If this  is not satisfactory, I'm trying to post things on my web site
      <www.evelynhorn.com>
    • Evelyn Horn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 14, 2012
        The proposed crane  (ours!) hunt in northeastern Colorado has been withdrawn.
        Evey Horn