HART'S BASIN

  • Evelyn Horn
    Message 1 of 427 , Apr 5, 2012
      Thursday, April 5.   8 PM

      We have about 300 cranes at the basin tonight.
      Interestingly, they were going to roost in the northwest pond, but I found two lone birds (a pair?!?) by themselves in the northeast pond. They were both more/less rusty: breeders? Hope springs eternal!!
      Evey Horn
    • Evelyn Horn
      Message 427 of 427 , Dec 1, 2017
        There have been many reports about the Sandhill Cranes along G Road near Delta. Perehaps this is Global Warming. Reliable reports from Jim Wallace and Andrea Robinsong.   4,000 birds  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Evey Horn