Montezuma County - 4/4

  • Jim Beatty
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2012
      Hi All,
      On Wednesday I birded the lakes in Montezuma County after a weak weather front moved through SW Colorado and had a four gull day plus a couple of other FOS birds as follows:
      Totten Lake
          Franklin's Gull - 1, Ringed-billed Gull - 6, Clark's Grebe - 2, Eared Grebe - 1, Peregrine     Falcon - 1, Tree Sallows -10, and other ducks
      Narraguinnep
          Herring Gull - 1 (adult), Bonaparte's Gull - 8, Common Loon -1 (alternate)
      McPhee
          Double-crested Cormorants - 13, Ringed-billed Gulls - 2
      Bauer Lake
          Osprey - 1
      CR- 38
          Yellow-headed Blackbird - 1, Say's Phoebe - 1

      Jim Beatty
      Durango