First Shorebirds

  • Forrest Luke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2012

      Hi All,

      I had five American Avocets and a single Lesser Yellowlegs at the WFMC Ponds south of Craig yesterday (Apr 2). The shorebirds are coming!

      Old news I know, but on Saturday (Mar 31) I had a Common Loon and five lingering Barrow’s Goldeneyes at Lake Avery in Rio Blanco county. To my surprise, the lake was completely ice free.

      Forrest Luke

      Craig