HART'S BASIN

  • Evelyn Horn
    Message 1 of 360 , Mar 9, 2012
      Friday, March 9,2012.  8 PM

      I found 55 Sandhill Crane at the reservoir tonight.
      There's is a bit more open water, but still mostly thin ice on the main
      reservoir.

      2 Great Blue, at least 20 Common Merganser along the antelope Hill Pipeline with its open water. Coot, Mallard, Green-wing Teal. Red-wing blackbird.

      Evey Horn

      ps Jim Wallace reports 6o plus 3 in Vela's south cornfield.
      total to date=293 at Hart's Basin.
    • Evelyn Horn
      Message 360 of 360 , Jan 29
        DAVE GaLINAT SAW 16 sANDHILL CRANES A THE RESERVOIR THIS AFTERNOON
        Evey