HART'S BASIN

  • Evelyn Horn
    Message 1 of 366 , Mar 8 11:04 AM
      March 8,2012.  11 AM

      I didn't get to the reservoir last night, but Jim Wallace checked this morning and found 2 groups of 75. So that's 150 Cranes. I saw them take off this morning: Awesome!
          Also Jim estimated about 300 over the Delta Trap club last night.
          Ronda Woodward emailed that 37 were over Connected lakes yesterday at about 5 PM.
          Things are beginning to wake up to "spring."
      Evey Horn
    • Evelyn Horn
      Message 366 of 366 , Mar 29 7:26 PM
        Sunday, March 29, 2015   8 pm