The Coolest Bird!

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      The Black Swift is The Coolest Bird in Colorado!

      I don't think a link to the article in the Denver Post from last Saturday has been shared on WSBN, so here it is:

      Also, there may be some of you out there that don't know about Rich Levad's e-book "The Coolest Bird" which is available for free download on the ABA website:

      The Gunnison Sage Grouse is a very cool bird also!

      Thanks,

      --
      Jason Beason
      Special Monitoring Projects Coordinator