cranes and gees in SLV

  • VIRGINIA SIMMONS
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6 5:43 AM
      Someone must have waved the start flag. After a slow beginning in February, the Sandhill Cranes and Canada Geese have thronged into the SLV in the past few days.  I have never have seen such large numbers in the sky at one time as I did yesterday (3/5), and the geese on ground on the west side of Colo. 15, south of Monte Vista, are DENSE.
      Virginia Simmons, Del Norte