HART'S BASIN

  • Evelyn Horn
    Message 1 of 426 , Mar 3, 2012
      Saturday, March 3.  4 PM

      I was surprised! I've been gone for a couple of days, and the reservoir froze up again:-(
      Bits of open water along the edges and the north ponds. but otherwise "thin ice."
      Canadas, Coots, 1 Great Blue, 3 species of duck (Mallard, Pintail, Gadwall).
      Evey Horn
    • Evelyn Horn
      Message 426 of 426 , Apr 2
        the birds continue to come: about 160 tonight.
        total =13,414
        Evey Horn