RE: [cobirds] Black Swift winter home revealed! Extra, extra, read all about it on the front page of the Denver Post!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 8:24 AM

      Joe, extreme thanks for this exciting review and congrats to Jason and his team!  We are arranging presentations to GVAS and BCAS on the West Slope and I hope they are as well received.  They deserve to be!  Andrea Robinsong and I wanted to be there for your showing, but opted to wait for our local ones, another penultimate test of patience, eh?!  ;-)

      Larry