feeding sharpie!

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2012
      The sharpie picked off something out back of the office a little while ago.  Last I saw, it was on top of one of the dead box elders along the creek, plucking the last edible bits off of something small and avian.  Couldn't see what it was, may be able to identify it from feathers if I can find one.

      Looked in both the town park stick nest (spruce beside the pavilion) and the Colorado STreet nest (northernmost of the two spruces on the east side of the street between second and third) on Monday, no owl in either nest.

      Dennis Garrison