Red-Headed Woodpecker

  • Leon Thurmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2012
      Hi Birders,

      There was a reported siting of a RedHeaded Woodpecker along the riverfront trail west of Corn Lake.
      After much discussion, and referring to pictures, the person (my son) felt confident that that was what he saw.  The siting was on Saturday.  We went back to the area yesterday but did not find it.  Anyone birding along the riverfront trail in that area, keep your eyes open for it.

      Leon Thurmon