Golden and Bald eagle nesting activity

  • Jim Le Fevre
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2012
      Yesterday I checked on four golden eagle nest sites in the North Fork
      Valley and found adults at or near all of the sites, 3 cliff nests and
      one cottonwood tree, but only one where adults were probably
      incubating. The previous week I checked on Bald nest sites in Delta
      County and saw a pair of adults near one nest site. No eagles were seen
      at the other but it appears a second nest has been constructed a short
      distance to the east of the original.

      Jim Le Fevre
      Paonia