Re: GHO nesting

  • Bobby's IPad
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9, 2012
      Great horned owl's have been harassing Nancy & me for about 6 weeks trying to find a nest in our neighborhood. They have nested for years on Cascade Dr in GJ but the nest have been trashed by their young.
      Last week Doug Shoffner and I put up one of Kim Potters laundry baskets, lined with coconut husk fiber artificial nests. Kim has had several long horned owls use these artificial nests. I hope they are now satisfied and will stop calling starting at 2 am.

      Bob Wilson