Colorado Christmas Bird Counts

  • Brandon K. Percival
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2012
      Hi all,

      It appears that the Christmas Bird Count website is now working correctly, so compilers are welcome to start entering their data for this winter's Christmas Bird Count.  After the compiler is finished, I'll look over the data.  Thanks to the compilers and participants who have been sending me rare bird photos of birds seen on Colorado Bird Counts this winter.  This makes things a lot easier.

      Brandon Percival
      Colorado CBC Editor
      Pueblo West, CO