Pleasure Park this morning

  • Dennis Garrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18 10:54 AM
      Spent a couple hours half a mile upriver from Pleasure Park this morning.  Several bald eagles, Canada geese, mallards, common mergansers, wigeon, ring-necked ducks, GW teal, pintail (HeeHee Larry), lots of song sparrows, a couple marsh wrens, flickers, a couple RW blackbirds, ravens, a lone snipe, and a pipit at the confluence.  No sign of the least sandpiper, but it was fairly early when I left.

      The office feeder remains mundane.  Lots of juncos of various shades, house finches, Am. goldfinches, WB nuthatch, both chickadees, house sparrows, and a towhee.  A couple EC doves are here at times, as well.  I keep hoping one of these storms (ha!) brings down something good, but...

      Dennis Garrison