Delta County, Jan 8

  • Jason Beason
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2012
      I tried to find the Blue Jay in Lazear today but no luck.  There was a Say's Phoebe in town just south of the gas station.  Another surprise was a Northern Mockingbird along Belle Creek on the back road from Paonia to Hotchkiss.  Also, got a few other new year birds today: Marsh Wren, Brewer's Blackbird, Northern Harrier, Ring-necked Pheasant.

      --
      Jason Beason
      Paonia - Delta County