Red tail migration?

  • bluebirdbob32
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2012
      I-4-11 Nancy & I saw something unusual from Debeque to Glenwood we saw 8 Bald eagles an 8 Redtailed hawks. What was unusual was that 7 of the hawks were all in less than two mile just before Rifle. This was very uncommon.

      We have counted 20 Balds in the past, but in the past few year they seem to have disappeared along I 70.