Please help ID

  • jimangusranch
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
      Hi,

      I just posted a photo in an album called "Please ID" (I couldn't figure out how to attach it to this message). Would someone help me ID the duck in the center of the photo. The photo was taken January last year near the Roaring Fork. Other ducks in attendance included mallards and ring-necked ducks.

      Thank you!!

      Jim Madison
    • Leon Thurmon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2012
        Hi Jim,

        That duck is a Gadwall (a commonly used name in the south is "Grey Duck")

        Leon Thurmon