County lists updates

  • Mark Peterson
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2011
      COBirders,

      Please send me your year-end list updates by Friday, January 6th.  You can send both Lifetime (vertical) and Horizontal updates.

      Congratulations to John Vanderpoel on his 2011 ABA Big Year.  If you haven't been following his year of birding you can visit his blog at:  <http://www.bigyear2011.com/>

      Happy New Year and great birding in 2012!

      -----
      Mark Peterson
      Colorado Springs
    • Mark Peterson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 30 7:45 PM
        COBirders,

        I will be compiling the lifetime county lists this month so please have all your updates to me by Friday, August 3rd. I will not be doing the horizontal lists this month.

        Look along the left side of the following page to find links to forms and the lists.

        You by no means have to use the forms provided, you are more than welcome to just send me the county or whatever the category is plus the number.  The only thing I ask is that you put them in the correct order.  Counties need to be in alphabetical order all the rest you would need to see the form for.

        Thank you!

        -----
        Mark Peterson
        Colorado Springs
      • Mark Peterson
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 24, 2012
          COBirders,

          I have finally finished the latest round of updates.  They can be viewed at the following:

          <http://cfobirds.org/downloads/lists/VerticalListReport.pdf>

          If you find any mistakes please let me know.

          Thank you,

          -----
          Mark Peterson
          Colorado Springs