A couple of Local Photos

  • Leon Thurmon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2011
    I recently took a couple of photos that I'd like to share with the group,  a male wood duck in flight and a cedar waxwing munching on juniper berries.  The cedar waxwing group was gorging themselves on russian olives and then this one switched over to the juniper..... dessert, I guess?  The photos were taken at Horsetheif Wildlife Management Area yesterday.

    Leon