FW: ??

  • Forrest Luke
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 13, 2011

      From: Ted Orf [mailto:tedorf@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 8:33 PM
      To: Forrest Luke
      Subject: ??

      http://www.news.wisc.edu/19882

      --

      Ted Orf

      Orf & Orf, P.C.

      [mailto:tedorf@...]
      PO Box 102036

      Denver, CO 80250-2036

      Phone: 303-863-7032

      Fax: 866-801-9904

      Cell: 303-888-4016

      Confidentiality Request

      The content of this message is confidential.

      If you received this message in error,

      please erase it along with any attachments,

      and notify me at the above address.

    • Otter Perry
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 14, 2011
        On Oct 13, 2011, at 6:49 AM, Forrest Luke wrote:

        > http://www.news.wisc.edu/19882

        This is amazing. it makes birding by oneself so much easier.

        Of course, I will have to get an iPhone ....

        [On the other hand, inability to remember bird songs can be
        useful. I found a Black-backed Woodpecker when I was birding
        in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, because I was hunting for a
        bird whose song I didn't recognize. If I had realized sooner
        what it was -- an American Redstart -- I wouldn't have spent
        the time that netted me the woodpecker.]

        Otter Perry
        Montrose