Burrowing Owls

  • mcginley@acsol.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 12, 2011
      Helen Traylor, Rebecca Frank, and I found two Burrowing
      Owls on 2.8 Rd. on October 6, but they were gone by October
      9. According to "the book" by Coen et al, the latest
      sighting had been Oct. 4!
      Kathleen
    • Shep & Mary Harris
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14, 2014
        Does anyone know of a spot to see burrowing owls on the drive from Paonia to Ouray? A mile mark would be great!
        Thanks,
        Mary Harris
      • kendall@sopris.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16, 2014
          Re: [wsbn] Burrowing Owls Funny ...Robin wants to know where to find burring owls in GJ...
          Thank you, Kendall
          GWS