Nucla late migrants

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      Today west of town in the sagebrush I found a Brewer's Sparrow and a Sage Sparrow with lots of White-crown Sparrows.  There were plenty of Bluebirds and Yellow-rumps also.
      Yesterday, 10 Oct, we had a Wilson's Warbler in the yard.  Also a flock of Chipping Sparrows have been hanging around.  One Lincoln Sparrow was just east of our place.
      Good birding,
      Coen and Brenda