FW: eBird Version 3 Announcement

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011

      Good afternoon from Grand Junction!

      Often it seems like we have two independent worlds of birders in western Colorado, because many of the observations I see on eBird I don’t see posted on wsbn, nor do I know many of the persons who are reporting their West Slope birds on eBird (but not on wsbn).  So, I am forwarding the following plug from the AZ/NM listserv, hoping for broader use of eBird on the West Slope.  Some of the improved features of eBird are summarized below, and include quick data entry, better mapping tools, and more efficient, powerful search capabilities.

      Sincere thanks for considering eBird!

      Larry