Re: [wsbn] Around Nucla today!

  • kendall@sopris.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2011
      Re: [wsbn] Around Nucla today! I  believe the last hummer I saw was on Sunday and it went to my flowers and not the feeders.  I think it was a broad-tailed female.
      Kendall
      On the Roaring Fork in Glenwood

      On 10/3/11 9:01 PM, "Brenda Wright" <coenbrenda@...> wrote:

      Greetings,
      We still have one Broad-tailed Hummingbird at the feeders.  Lots of sparrows are moving, mostly Chipping and Vespers, but did see a Green-tailed Towhee this afternoon.  There is a large flock of migrant Cedar Waxwings moving about town.
      Good birding,
      Coen and Brenda